|Year of establishment||1961|
|Address||3200 Augusta Tech Dr.|
|Phone||706 771 4000|
Augusta Technical College
Augusta Technical College is a two-year college based in Augusta, Georgia. It was founded in 1961 as Augusta Area Vocational Technical School and merged with Richmond Area Vocational School in 1966 to become Augusta Area Technical School. In 1987, the college was renamed Augusta Technical Institute and took its current name in 2000.Augusta Technical College operates under the supervision of the State Board of Technical and Adult Education, serving the needs of business, industry, and the public in a five-county area in east central Georgia.Augusta Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate of Applied Science Degrees, Diplomas, and Technical Certificates of Credit. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Augusta Technical College.
The Augusta Technical College is a Private university located in Augusta.
The Augusta Technical College was founded in 1961.
The current president of Augusta Technical College is Terry Elam.