|Year of establishment||1955|
|Address||122 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02116, Estados Unidos|
Bay State College
Bay State College is a for-profit college in Boston, Massachusetts. Bay State College opened in 1955 to serve the airline industry. In 1961, it moved to its current location in the Back Bay. In 1975, it was first authorized to grant associate degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and, in 1989, it was first accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). It awards primarily 2-year degrees.
For more than 60 years, Bay State College has been guided by an enduring set of core values: Quality, Respect and Support. Over time, these values have brought us growth and success, and continue to do so today for our students.
Bay State College prepares students for successful careers and global citizenship through academic rigor and individualized support, accomplishes this through its commitment to providing:
- an affordable, private education
- a supportive, caring staff and faculty
- a hands-on learning environment
- a community embracing diversity
- a faculty with real-world experience
- an education beyond the classroom
- a culture of social and ethical responsibility
- a results-driven approach to student success
The Bay State College is a Private university located in Boston.
The Bay State College was founded in 1955.
The current president of Bay State College is Sweeney, Stacy.