|Year of establishment||1975|
|Address||8350 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243|
University of South Florida Sarasota Manatee
At USF Sarasota-Manatee, we believe a personalized approach to learning makes all the difference. When you join our community, you’re more than just another student. Our focus is on you every step of the way: your discoveries, your growth, your dreams.
- 92 percent of our graduates are “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with their experience.
- There are over 30 student clubs and organizations, including our Rowing team.
- Our students enjoy a personalized education with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1.
- There are over 17,000 alumni in the area.
- Siesta key, the nation’s number 1 beach, is just a short drive from campus.
- Eight out of 10 USFSM faculty hold the highest degree in their field.
- USFSM offers over 400 internship and research opportunities for students.
- USFSM has over 300 employees that help to serve an enrollment of 2,041.
The University of South Florida Sarasota‐Manatee provides high-quality bachelor’s and graduate‐level education and scholarly activity in a personalized learning community that prepares successful leaders and responsible citizens.
The University of South Florida Sarasota Manatee is a Public university located in Sarasota.
The University of South Florida Sarasota Manatee was founded in 1975.
The current president of University of South Florida Sarasota Manatee is .